The application process for our 2015/2016 volunteer program at Augenhöhe is finished. For the volunteer program in 2016/2017 you can apply until December 6th, 2015.
We offer two options:
- Volunteer at the SOS Children Village Bethlehem in Palestine for 12 months, or
- volunteer at the Göç Vakfi in Van, Eastern Turkey for 6 months (if the political situation is stable).
General information about the application process
Before you apply, please read the information on our website carefully to inform yourself about the program’s general conditions and assignments in our partner organizations in Palestine. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- You are German or hold a permanent residence permit for Germany.
- You are between 18-28 years old.
- Your English is good.
- You are motivated to learn the language of your host country and prepared to start language acquisition in Germany already.
- You like the project and find it interesting.
- You identify with our Augenhöhe principles.
The selection of volunteers to be sent will take place in Germany. The process has two steps:
a) Application Form
We are looking forward to receiving and reading your honest and well considered application, to get a first impression of your motivation, experiences and expectations. For reasons of transparency and in order to have enough time to exchange information with our projects we ask all applicants to send in their application via email: bewerbung[at]augenhoehe-ev.de.
b) Selection Seminar
The selection seminar will take place on a weekend at the beginning of the year. It serves two purposes: On the one hand, we would like to get to know a small group of applicants personally; on the other hand, we want to give applicants the chance to get to know the Augenhöhe e.V. Team, through conversations, discussions and presentations.
It is also important to us that both sides work together as partners throughout the voluntary service. Augenhöhe e.V. is not a recruitment agency but an association, which means that we are looking for people who want to actively contribute to the program.
We look forward to hearing from you.